Conditions of use
- This website is accessed on an “as is” basis. The owner of this website makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with regard to the operation of the website and the information and materials displayed therein, nor with regard to the conduct of commercial transactions for goods and services carried out through the website.
- To the extent permitted by law, the owner of this website or its subcontractors shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from the use of this website, nor from the inability to use the site or any goods or services obtained from it, including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, regardless of the circumstances, including any due to negligence.
- The owner of this website shall not be liable for the non-delivery of any product or service purchased on this website, whether for reasons attributable to the owner of this website or otherwise. The total liability of the owner of this website shall not exceed the amount paid by the customer as payment for goods purchased and related services.
- The company reserves the right to change the prices of its products at any time. Price changes are considered to occur at the moment they are published on the website and do not affect orders made before such publication. The company also reserved the right to add or remove products from sale at any moment, and to start, end or otherwise amend promotional offers at its own discretion.
Placing an order
- Orders may be made on the website, by e-mail, by phone, and any other method supported by the company.
- If payment for an order is not received within 7 days of its placement by a customer, it shall be cancelled.
- If the data required for completion of an order is not received within 7 days of its placement by a customer, it shall be cancelled.
- In accordance with the Mail, Internet, or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule, if it is not possible to deliver an order within the expected timeframe, the company shall inform the customer of the delay before said timeframe has elapsed. In such an event, the customer has the right to cancel the order and to receive a refund of the entire payment. If the customer does not cancel the order, delivery will take place on the nearest possible date.
- A receipt is issued for each and every order, and will be sent by e-mail after the carrier confirms delivery and pickup by the customer.
Trademark noticeAll trademarks, service marks, product names, company names and logos appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright noticeSantas, Saints and Co. sp. z o.o. is the owner and operator of this website. All of the contents of the website, including the text, graphics, photography, video, the stylized Santa logo and the website composition are the property of Santas, Saints and Co. sp. z o.o., except where otherwise explicitly noted, and are protected by copyright law. The contents of the site may be used for shopping and purchasing purposes, but any other use, such as copying, publication, distribution, transmission, duplication, or displaying the contents of this website, is strictly prohibited.
Website ownerThe owner and operator of this website is Santas, Saints and Co. sp. z o.o., a limited liability company incorporated in Poland.
National Court Register number: 0000674981
Company address: Kwadratowa 7/14, 05-509 Jozefoslaw, Poland.
All shipments are dispatched from Poland.