How we use personal dataAt Santas, Saints and Co. we make every effort to keep customer data confidential. We will not use the data for any other purpose than the purposes described below. We will not share the data with any third party other than what is strictly defined below, and again only for the purposes described below.
Personal data is only collected for the following purposes:
- fulfilling orders
- corresponding with you in response to messages to us
- displaying website content relevant to you
- conducting satisfaction, customer needs and prospective customer surveys
- collecting website use statistics
- remarketing our own products
- directly marketing our own products, if you have indicated your agreement to this.
The data we collect to fulfill your order may be shared with our contractors, i.e. the shipping/courier firm, the order packing service, the customer service center, the payments processing center, and the accounting firm.
Corresponding with you in response to messages to us
The data we receive when you send a message to us may be shared with a customer service center, if we ask them to handle customer service for us.
Displaying website content relevant to you
Our website saves and reads cookies in your browser. These cookies help to display pages correctly in your browser, and remember details such as the contents of your cart, your login details, and data you’ve entered into forms.
Conducting satisfaction, customer needs and prospective customer surveys
We occasionally conduct surveys to learn how satisfied our customers are, to find out what our customers need, and to learn about prospective customers. We may send you an invitation to participate in a survey for one or more of these purposes. We may use an external service provider for this purpose, which involves sharing your data with them, but only for the purpose of carrying out a study on our behalf.
Collecting website use statistics
We need statistics on how users interact with our website, so we use Google Analytics, which aggregates data from internet browsers while users visit our site.
Remarketing our own products
Facebook and Google trackers are installed on our website, which allows Facebook and Google to receive and store the information that our website was opened in your browser. If you are logged into a Facebook account, Facebook will connect the fact that you viewed our website to that Facebook account. This information may be used to show you santacostumecenter.com ads on the Facebook website or on other websites. If you do not wish this information to be shared with Facebook and Google, you can activate the Do Not Track option in your browser.
Directly marketing our own products
If you agree when creating an account on our website, we may send emails or text messages with information about our products, and only our products. We will not send advertising for any other firm, and will not share your data with anyone else for such a purpose. We will not abuse your agreement and will only rarely send you messages about our products.
- We do not collect your credit or debit card data. Payment transactions are conducted by a specialized payment processing firm, and we do not have any access to card data at any point in the process.
- Data which you enter into a form on the website is encrypted before it is sent to our server, to protect it from unauthorized access.
- If you need to change the data you have given us, you may do so by logging in to your account on the website, or by contacting customer service.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of santacostumecenter.com’s third party suppliers.